Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Daily Fishing - Jewel of the Sewers 1/13/09

Today Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, had Jewel Of The Sewers for Gomorra's daily fishing quest. This is the only one you don't have to leave Dalaran to do.

This had me heading down into the sewers to the Black Market. I have a spot there I like and have good luck with. Today was no exception, I got my piece of Corroded Jewelry in 4 casts. I usually get it in under 10 but that was really good.

I took that back to Marcia and traded her for a Bag of Fishing Treasures. Today my Bag of Fishing Treasures had 9g4s53c, 3 Pygmy Oil, 4 Deviate Fish and one of my favorites, a Sealed Vial of Poison. Sealed Vial of Poison starts a quest. I accepted the quest, which is to deliver the Sealed Vial of Poison to Alchemist Cinesra back in the Black Market. This takes less than a minute and pays 13g23s, not bad for less than a minute. All in all I would have to say it was a pretty good day of fishing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment