Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Daily Fishing - Blood is Thicker, again... 1/12/10

Today when Gomorra went to see Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, for the daily fishing quest, she had Blood Is Thicker again for the 3rd day in a row. This is not a hard quest, the thing I don't like about it is the travel time.

This had me taking the flight path from Dalaran to Un'upe in the Borean Tundra. Once there I flew inland until I found an animal to kill. In this case it was a Marsh Caribou. Killing that got me covered in blood which is what I wanted. I flew back to the shore and jumped in the water, washing the blood off me and creating a blood pool. I fished in the blood pool until I caught 5 Bloodtooth Frenzy. That doesn't take long as you catch them 2 or 3 at a time.

With the 5 Bloodtooth Frenzy in hand I headed back to Dalaran to trade them with Marcia for a Bag of Fishing Treasures. Today my Bag of Fishing Treasures had 8g13s49c, 2 Elixirs of Water Walking and 3 Deviate Fish. Not a great day of fishing I'll tell you what.

0 comments:

Post a Comment