Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cheese for Glowergold - Daily Cooking 1/12/09

Today Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, had Cheese for Glowergold for Gomorra again. Not a whole lot of variety lately.

This had me running all over Dalaran looking for Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses. You can find them everywhere, usually in the establishments. Today I got 3 in A Hero's Welcome, 2 in Cantrips and Crows Tavern in the Underbelly, and the last one at One More Glass, the wine and cheese shop, when I went to get the Aged Dalaran Limburger. Once I had all the ingredients in my bag I combined them on the platter supplied, by right clicking on it, to make a wine and cheese platter.

I took the wine and cheese platter over to Ranid Glowergold (36,28) at the Leatherworkers in the Magus Commerce Exchange and exchanged it for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 4 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. Not a bad return on this one today, better than the fishing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment