Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Daily Fishing - Jewel of the Sewers 1/19/10

Today Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, had Jewel Of The Sewers again for Wranngar and Gomorra's daily fishing quest. I am not going to complain about that, this is the only daily fishing quest you don't have to leave Dalaran for, zero travel time.

This one had me heading down into the Underbelly, the sewers below Dalaran, to the Black Market. I went to my spot there and got my piece of Corroded Jewelry in less than 10 casts on each. There was one other person there today fishing in my spot but they weren't in the way. This was the first time I have actually seen someone fishing in my actual spot. I have seen people fishing in other areas of the Black Market before, it's a good, low population spot.

Once I had the Corroded Jewelry I headed back up to see Marcia and trade it in for a Bag of Fishing Treasures.

Gomorra's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 7g71s85c, 5 Pygmy Oil, 2 Worthless Pieces of White Glass and 3 Deviate Fish. Gom has had better days.

Wranngar's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 7g20s63c, 2 Elixirs of Water Walking, 2 Deviate Fish, 2 Runic Mana Potion and a Waterlogged Recipe.

I love getting a Waterlogged Recipe, it starts a quest. The quest is to take the recipe to Christi Stockton, the wine vendor at One More Glass, the wine and cheese shop in Dalaran. She gives you 13g23s and 5 Dalaran Cooking Awards for it. This one is even quicker and easier than Sealed Vial of Poison. Pays better too. Needless to say, Wrann made out pretty good on this one today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment