Saturday, February 13, 2010

Cheese for Glowergold - Daily Cooking 2/11/10

Today when I went to see Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, she had Cheese for Glowergold for the daily cooking quest. This is one of my least favorites, because the Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses are so hard to target, but at least it doesn't eat up my mats. I did this on Wranngar, Gomorra and Brieanna today.

This one had me running around Dalaran looking for Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses. I got at least 3 on each before I even left A Hero's Welcome so that helped. Once I had all the wine glasses I needed I headed over to One More Glass, the wine and cheese shop in Dalaran, to get the piece of Aged Dalaran Limburger I needed. I found that pretty quick on all of them so all in all it went pretty quick today.

I combined the wine and cheese on the platter, that was supplied when I picked up the quest, and headed over to deliver it to Ranid Glowergold (36,28) at the Leatherworkers in the Magus Commerce Exchange. This is a short distance from One More Glass, but not too far. I delivered the wine and cheese platter to him in exchange for rewards.

Today he gave Wranngar 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 3 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. Not a bad haul for Wrann today.

He gave Gomorra 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 5 Northern Spices in it, a pretty good day for Gom too.

Brieanna got 4g60s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 4 Northern Spices and 3 Baby Spice in it. A good day for Brieanna too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment