Saturday, February 13, 2010

Super Hot Stew - Shattrath Daily Cooking 2/12/10

Today when Brieanna went to see The Rokk, (61,15) in Shattrath, for the daily cooking he gave her Super Hot Stew. This one is pretty easy but involves some travel time and you know how I feel about wasting time traveling lol.

This one had me taking the flight path from Shattrath to Zangarmarsh, then flying over to Forge Camp Terror to kill an Abyssal Flamebringer so I could cook my stew over it's remains. I grabbed the 2 Mok'Nathal Shortribs and 1 Crunchy Serpent I needed before I left Shattrath so I didn't have to farm those today. I killed an Abyssal Flamebringer and cooked my stew over it's carcass then flew back to Shattrath to turn in. When I went back to The Rokk I selected Crate of Meat as my reward. Today it had 3 Clefthoof Meat, 5 Chunk o' Basilisk and a Torn Furry Ear in it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment