Saturday, February 13, 2010

Shattrath Daily Fishing - The One That Got Away 2/12/10

Today Old Man Barlo, (40,59) at Silmyr Lake in Terokkar Forest, had The One That Got Away for Brieanna's daily fishing quest. This is the same one I had yesterday... So much for variety. It will probably be the same one tomorrow too as they don't usually reset when they have a shutdown. This one is easy but takes some travel time, flying out to Nagrand then flying over to Lake Sunspring.

Anyway this one had me taking the flight path to Telaar in Nagrand, then flying over to my spot at Lake Sunspring (34,43). Once there I started fishing for the World's Largest Mudfish. It took me around 10 casts to get it today, not like yesterday where I got it on my first cast. Once I had that I flew back to Telaar and took the flight path back to Shattrath.

I flew over to Old Man Barlo and exchanged the World's Largest Mudfish for a Bag of Fishing Treasures which today had 5 Sharpened Fish Hooks and 4 pieces of Salvaged Scrap Metal. Not the best haul but I can really use the Sharpened Fish Hooks while I level up my fishing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment