Monday, February 8, 2010

Convention at the Legerdemain - Daily Cooking 2/7/10

Today when I went to see Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, she had Convention at the Legerdemain for the daily cooking quest. I did this one on Wranngar, Gomorra and Brieanna today. This one uses up a lot of mats, 12 pieces of Chilled Meat total today, but since I bought the 5 stacks on the auction house I didn't really care.

This one had me heading over to the bank first to grab some Chilled Meat to make the Northern Stew I needed. From there I was off to One More Glass, the wine and cheese shop, to grab a Jug of Wine. I found one outside, one upstairs and one downstairs today. I took everything over to Arille Azuregaze, the bartender at The Legerdemain and delivered it.

Today he gave Wranngar 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 4 Northern Spices in it. Not a bad haul for Wrann.

Gomorra got 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award, and a Small Spice Bag with 6 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. Not a bad haul for Gom today either.

Brieanna got 4g90s, a Dalaran Cooking Award, and then 6 Northern Spices and 5 Baby Spice in her Small Spice Bag. A pretty good day for Brieanna too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment