Monday, February 8, 2010

Daily Fishing - Jewel of the Sewers 2/7/10

Today Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, had Jewel Of The Sewers for the daily fishing quest when I went to see her. This is an easy one and the only one you don't have to leave Dalaran for. I did this one on Wranngar, Gomorra and Brieanna today.

This one had me heading down to my spot at the Black Market in the Underbelly, the sewers below Dalaran. As usual there was no one fishing in my spot and I got the piece of Corroded Jewelry I needed pretty fast. I got it in 7 casts on Wranngar, 10 casts on Gomorra and 10 casts on Brieanna. This didn't take me long at all. Once I had it I headed back up and turned it in to Marcia in exchange for a Bag of Fishing Treasures.

Today Wranngar's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 7g82s86c, 3 Elixirs of Water Walking and a Tower Key which I sold to a vendor for 16g66s66c. An Ok haul for Wrann today.

Gomorra's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 6g39s97c, 3 Northsea Pearls, 3 Solid Gold Coins, that I got 1 gold each for from a vendor, and 2 Deviate Fish. An Ok day of fishing for Gom too.

Brieanna's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 7g93s32c, 3 Pygmy Oil a Worthless Piece of Orange Glass and a Runic Mana Potion. She didn't make out too bad on her first day doing the daily fishing in Dalaran either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment