Monday, February 8, 2010

Manalicious - Shattrath Daily Cooking 2/8/10

Today when Brieanna went to see what The Rokk, (61,15) in Shattrath, had for her he gave her Manalicious for the daily cooking.

This is another one of those daily quests that has a long travel time, all the way out to Stormspire in Netherstorm. Once there I flew over to Eco-Dome and started picking. There is abundant wildlife there to make picking Mana Berries interesting. Never a dull moment. It really didn't take me long to get the 15 I needed even though there was someone else there doing it at the same time. Once I had the 15 I needed I flew back to Shattrath and turned them over to The Rokk. With this one completed I had done all the daily cooking quests he offers so I got an achievement for that. I picked Barrel of Fish for my reward today and got 6 Figluster's Mudfish, 5 Golden Darter, a Fisherman Knife and Recipe: Broiled Bloodfin for my efforts. Not a bad day of fishing for Brieanna.

0 comments:

Post a Comment