Sunday, February 28, 2010

Daily Fishing - Jewel of the Sewers 2/27/10

Today Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, had Jewel Of The Sewers for Brieanna. This is a nice easy one you don't even have to leave Dalaran to complete.

This had me heading down to the Black Market in the sewers below Dalaran. I have my spot there that I always have good luck in. I got down there and started fishing, as usual there was no one around. It took me 7 casts today to get my piece of Corroded Jewelry. Brieanna's fishing skill is 450 now so she should have no more problem fishing anywhere.

Once I had the piece of Corroded Jewelry I headed back up to see Marcia. I exchanged the Piece of Corroded Jewelry for a Bag of Fishing Treasures. Today my Bag of Fishing Treasures had 7g59s3c, 4 Pygmy Oil, a Battered Jungle Hat and 3 Deviate Fish. Not a great haul today. I keep hoping to get a Jeweled Fishing Pole or some Eternium Fishing Line, maybe even a Strand Crawler, but no luck yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment