Sunday, February 28, 2010

Daily Fishing - Jewel of the Sewers 2/28/10

Today when Brieanna went to see what Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, had for her she got Jewel Of The Sewers. This is an easy one and the only daily fishing quest you don't have to leave Dalaran for.

This had me heading down into the sewers below Dalaran, in the Underbelly, to my spot at the Black Market. I always have good luck there and there is rarely ever anyone else fishing there. Today I got the piece of Corroded Jewelry I was after in 7 casts. That only took a couple minutes and I was on my way back up to see Marcia. I traded her the piece of Corroded Jewelry for a Bag of Fishing Treasures, which today had 7g28s80c, 3 Pygmy Oil and an Unusual Compass in it. Not the best return on this one today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment