Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Daily Fishing - Monsterbelly Appetite 2/8/10

Today Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, had Monsterbelly Appetite for us for the daily fishing. I was not sure if Brieanna would be able to do this one with her level of fishing but I decided to give it a try and it worked out well. I also did it on Wranngar and Gomorra.

This had me taking the flight path to Unu'pe in the Borean Tundra. Once I landed at the flight point I flew out to sea in a southeasterly direction to the icebergs you can see out there. I flew around until I found a school of Deepsea Monsterbelly, then got to fishing. I got my Bloated Monsterbelly on each of them in a few casts, it went really fast today. I didn't see anyone else around the three times I was out there. When I had my Bloated Monsterbelly I opened it up and got out the Severed Arm I was after.

I hearthed back and went to see Olisarra the Kind, (36,37) the Grand Master First Aid Trainer in the Magus Commerce Exchange in Dalaran. She is going to attempt to reunite the arm with the fisherman who lost it. This is the only daily fishing quest that does not get handed back in to Marcia. Olisarra was pretty happy to see the arm and gave us each a Bag of Fishing Treasures.

Today Wranngar's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 7g9s87c, a Glow Worm and a Whale Statue which I sold to a vendor for 11 gold. Not a great day of fishing for Wrann but not a bad one either.

Gomorra's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 10g28s25c, a Glow Worm and a Diamond-tipped Cane. Gom has seen better days.

Brieanna made out really well today. Really, really well. Her Bag of Fishing Treasures had 7g80s91c, 3 Elixirs of Water Walking, a Worthless Piece of Green Glass, a Runed Stormjewel, that I sold on the auction house for 150 gold, and a Bone Fishing Pole. I had never seen one before and I didn't even know you could get it for a fishing reward. The Bone Fishing Pole has +30 to fishing skill just like the Mastercraft Kalu'ak Fishing Pole and Jeweled Fishing Pole plus some other stats. Brieanna is just cleaning up on these daily fishing quests :). Needless to say I equipped that to replace Nat's Lucky Fishing Pole with it's +25 to fishing skill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment