Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Manual: Heavy Frostweave Bandage 2/8/10

I went to Zul'Drak today to see if I could get Manual: Heavy Frostweave Bandage to drop while Brieanna was still level 73. I couldn't get any quests there so I just killed the same mobs that dropped it for Wranngar and Gomorra. I wasn't having any luck, I killed about a dozen mobs with no drop. While I was killing mobs there I leveled to 74 and was able to grab some quests. I went right back to the same spot and started killing mobs again and got it on my 3rd kill.

This dropped for all 3 of my characters now at Rageclaw Den around 33,64, which is South of Light's Breach in Zul'drak, there is a pretty high drop rate for it, around 20%. This is a BoP book so the only way you are going to get it is if it drops for you. From what I gather, from personal experience and reading up on it, you need to be at least level 74 and have at least 390 first aid skill to get it to drop, Brieanna's first aid skill was 402 at the time.

If anyone heads out there after reading this post and gets it to drop, or has had it drop there, let us know how it worked out for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment