Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Convention at the Legerdemain - Daily Cooking 2/8/10

Today when I went to see Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, she had Convention at the Legerdemain for me again. I did it on Wranngar, Gomorra and Brieanna today. Another 12 pieces of Chilled Meat.

This one had me running over to the bank first to grab the 4 pieces of Chilled Meat I needed to make the 4 Northern Stew this recipe calls for. Then I was off to One More Glass for a Jug of Wine. I found them all over the place today, outside, upstairs and downstairs. Once I had the Stew and Jug of Wine, I headed over to deliver them to Arille Azuregaze, the bartender at The Legerdemain.

Today he gave Wranngar 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 4 Northern Spices and 4 Old Spices in it, not a bad haul for Wrann.

He gave Gomorra 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 3 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it, a pretty good day for Gom too.

Brieanna got 4g10s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 2 Northern Spices, 4 Old Spices, 4 Baby Spice and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it, a pretty good haul for Brieanna today too. That gave her 10 Dalaran Cooking Awards so she got an achievement for that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment