Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Knights of the Ebon Blade and Sons of Hodir Daily Quests 2/8/10

I did my daily's for the Knights of the Ebon Blade and The Sons of Hodir again today, I am starting to get burned out on daily's. I will be able to get Brieanna her 300 riding skill tomorrow along with a swift flying mount so it is all worthwhile though. It is costing me 5,095 gold for 300 riding skill and the swift flying mount. I did these daily's on both Wranngar and Gomorra today.

I did the Knights of the Ebon Blade first like I always do. This had me heading out to the Shadow Vault to pick up Leave Our Mark, Vile Like Fire! and Shoot 'Em Up, then over to Death's Rise to get From Their Corpses, Rise!, No Fly Zone and Intelligence Gathering. These take me about 20 minutes from the time I first land there until I am flying out again. I make between 66g15s to 79g38s on each depending on whether or not I turn in Intelligence Gathering. I also make about 10-15 gold each on drops I get doing these. The Documents you need to collect for Intelligence Gathering have a very poor drop rate so I usually only end up handing that one in once a week or so.

From there I was off to do my daily's for The Sons of Hodir. The ones I do for them are Blowing Hodir's Horn, Hot and Cold, Polishing the Helm, Spy Hunter and Feeding Arngrim. These also take me about 20 minutes on each from the time I land until I am flying out again. I make 66g15s on each from these plus whatever drops I get which usually run about 10-15 gold each.



0 comments:

Post a Comment