Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Disarmed - Daily Fishing Quest 11/17/10

Today when I went to see Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, she had Disarmed for me. This is one of the better ones, right up there with Jewel Of The Sewers because you don't have to leave Dalaran to do it, no travel time :). I did it on Brieonna, Gomorra and Brieanna.

This had me heading over to the pool right outside the entrance to Violet Hold. As usual this one took a lot of casts on all my toons to complete. I don't know what it is about this one but it is never quick. The story is that one of the prisoners in Violet Hold tore the arm off a jailer and threw it in the pool outside the prison. It was eaten by a Eel which made it become bloated. Went I finally caught a Bloated Eel I opened it up and got the severed arm out from inside it. From there it is off to Olisarra the Kind, (36,37) the Grand Master First Aid Trainer in the Magus Commerce Exchange in Dalaran, where she is going to attempt to reattach it to the jailer. Good luck with that. She gave me 13g23s and a Bag of Fishing Treasures for my trouble.

Brieonna's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 9g46s88c, 5 Pygmy Oil, 2 Crafted Stars and 3 Deviate Fish.

Gomorra's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 10g10s52c, a Glow Worm and 2 Crafted Stars in it.

Brieanna's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 10g25s13c, 4 Pygmy Oil, 2 Crafted Stars and 4 Deviate Fish in it.

Not really a great day of fishing for anyone. I am really after the Jeweled Fishing Pole for Brieonna. She is around 284 fishing skill now so she can almost use it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment