Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Daily Quest Gold

Today when I was doing my daily quests I noticed they weren't paying out what they used to. Where I was getting around 200 gold a day from the The Sons of Hodir and Knights of the Ebon Blade daily's I was doing, including drops, I now get around 100 gold. They payment for the quests dropped from 13g23s each to 7g40s each. And some of them even dropped as low as 3g70s.

This is because of the upcoming expansion. 80 will no longer be the top level so the payment for the level 80 daily's goes down. That is what happened to Burning Crusades when Wrath of the Lich King came out, the level 70 daily's dropped to about half what they were paying. The problem I have with that is Cataclysm isn't here yet! I am trying to make gold so I will be able to afford to operate in Cata and they reduced the payouts for the daily's by half already...

Personally I think they should have waited and incorporated that when they expansion goes live on the servers. 80 is still the cap and will be for another 3 weeks. This had to have happened with the patch Tuesday or the restart today because it was fine before that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment