Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sons of Hodir & Knights of the Ebon Blade - Daily's 11/16/10

I did my daily's for The Sons of Hodir and the Knights of the Ebon Blade on Gomorra and Brieanna today.

The Sons of Hodir had me heading to Dun Niffelem in the Storm Peaks. For them I do Blowing Hodir's Horn, Hot and Cold, Polishing the Helm, Spy Hunter and Feeding Arngrim. The only one I don't do for them is Thrusting Hodir's Spear which I determined isn't worth the gold it pays. These take me about 25 minutes and make me 66g15s plus whatever I get from drops. I also get Herbs, on Brieanna, and leather on both Brieanna and Gomorra.

From there is was off to Icecrown to see the Knights of the Ebon Blade. I used to fly right into the Shadow Vault but ever since the last patch I don't have the flight point on my map anymore. I can fly there on my flying mount and then fly out of there from the flight point, it is still there, but I can't fly into the flight point there. Now I fly into Deaths Rise using public transportation then fly over to the Shadow Vault on my own mount.

Anyway I picked up Leave Our Mark, Vile Like Fire! and Shoot 'Em Up from the Shadow Vault then flew back over to Deaths Rise and picked up From Their Corpses, Rise!, No Fly Zone and Intelligence Gathering. For awhile there it looked like they fixed Intelligence Gathering but it now seems to be back to the way it was before. By that I mean it takes forever to get the 5 documents you need. Altogether these take me about 45 minutes including getting the documents for Intellegence Gathering. These 6 daily's make me 79g38s plus whatever I get from drops. I also get Herbs, on Brieanna, and leather on both Brieanna and Gomorra.

I stopped by K3 in the Storm Peaks on Brieanna and did Overstock while I was in the area earlier. This one literally takes a couple minutes, no effort, and makes 12g96s.



0 comments:

Post a Comment