Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Infused Mushroom Meatloaf - Daily Cooking Quest 11/17/10

Today when I went and picked up the daily cooking quest from Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, I got Infused Mushroom Meatloaf again. Two days in a row isn't bad for a "random" daily but I have had the same "random" daily for a week before. At least this is a quick easy one. I did it on Gomorra and Brieanna.

This had me heading down into the sewers below Dalaran to pick Infused Mushrooms. Once again there didn't seem to be anyone doing it today and I got my 4 fast. Once I had the Infused Mushrooms I headed over to the bank and grabbed a couple pieces of chilled meat for the rest of the ingredients for my Meatloaf. I built a fire and cooked it up right in the bank, it takes 2 seconds over a fire. Once I had my Infused Mushroom Meatloaf I delivered it to Orton Bennet, upstairs at Curiosities and Moore in exchange for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag.

Gomorra's Small Spice Bag had 3 Northern Spices and 3 Old Spices in it.

Brieanna's also had 3 Northern Spices and 3 Old Spices in it.

Not a bad return on this daily, there is really not much more to be had from it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment