Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Gomorra 4/2/08

I took Gomorra to The Isle of Quel'Danas and did the dailys. I didn't go to Hellfire Peninsula to do those 2 daily's, maybe later. Then I headed back to Stormwind and grabbed the daily battleground which was Eye of the Storm. Won the first Eye of the Storm I was in. We capped MT, DR and BET and held them. The Horde was holding the flag but with us having 3 towers I'm not sure what they thought they were accomplishing. I turned in the daily battleground quest and went to AV. Fought 3 battles in AV, 1 win and 2 losses. The 2 losses were very close, we were on Drek, the Horde were on Vann and they just killed Vann before we could kill Drek. The game we won was a semi-turtle on our part. We did manage to get enough people out to cap TP, IBT and WFWT along with kill Galv but we were turtling at the end. The Horde were only able to get 2 towers and we eventually won on kill reinforcements. I will be going in a little later on Wranngar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment