Monday, April 14, 2008

Gomorra 4/14/08

I got the Reins of the Black War Elekk today on Gomorra. It cost me Warsong Gulch Mark of Honorx30, Alterac Valley Mark of Honorx30 and Arathi Basin Mark of Honorx30. I had all the marks already so all I had to do was go get it. I was waiting for them to come out as honor rewards and when they did I didn't even think about Gomorra I was playing Wranngar so much, then it dawned on me I had all the marks in the bank on Gomorra. Now I need to get 26 more Warsong Gulch Mark of Honor for Wranngar so he can get his. I am not looking forward to that at all. Did I mention I hate WSG?

I talked with Jacedic today and he is ready to get his level 60 Warlock mount, the Dreadsteed. He was trying to get a group together today but didn't have any luck. The level 40 Warlock mount, the Felsteed, is free but boy do you pay for that when you go to get your level 60 mount.

0 comments:

Post a Comment