Monday, April 14, 2008

Battlegrounds 4/13/08

I did a few different battlegrounds today with Wranngar. I did the 4 AV's to get my daily done and I also did one EoS which was a loss and 6 AB's, 3 wins and 3 losses. In EoS we started out strong, we had DR, MT and FRR plus were running the flag, then everything just fell apart. I think part of the problem was a lot of the original group left, either they were queued for other battlegrounds or left for whatever reason, and things just went down hill. We lost DR & MT and only had FRR at the end. Running the flag stopped and it wasn't long before it was over. All of the AB battles were good, especially the last one. In the last one we held 3 nodes throughout but we had to fight for them. We held ST the whole time and alternated between holding ST, GM, LM and then holding ST, LM, BS and finally at the end ST, GM, LM & the Farm. All in all it was a pretty fun day in the battlegrounds :). I also got my Alliance Battle Standard today too so that made it all worthwhile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment