Thursday, May 8, 2008

Shadow Labs 5/7/08

I was doing my daily battleground today on Wranngar when Axeelina asked me if I could help them in Shadow Labs. Shadow Labs is a dungeon in the Bone Wastes. They summoned me out of the battleground, which got me the deserter debuff :(. They were already pretty close to the last boss so we got right on him pretty quick. Our first attempt didn't work out too well for us, we wiped. I figured I would be better off on Gomorra as Axeelina was tanking and with Gomorra I could stay back farther and get out of range of the bosses AOE. It took us a couple more tries but we got him down. Then everyone wanted to do the daily heroic which was Heroic Mana Tombs. I couldn't do it because I don't have the key so I went back into the battlegrounds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment