Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Daily Battleground 6/3/08

The daily battleground today was Warsong Gulch. Have I ever mentioned I hate Warsong Gulch? If not rest assured it is my least favorite battleground. I did it on Wranngar and the Alliance won the first one I was in 3/0 so that made it a little less painful. I captured the flag once and was running it a second time when I got set on by 5 or 6 Horde. I always run the right hand side, coming back to our base, when I run the flag. I stick as close to the edge as I can get and usually have pretty good luck as everyone else usually runs right up the middle of the field. It took about 15 minutes overall for the win which is not bad, I have been in some battles in WSG that have run over and hour. The daily battleground pays 11g99s, 419 honor and marks from that battleground which were Warsong Gulch Mark of Honorx3.

0 comments:

Post a Comment