Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Daily's 7/2/08

I got all my Shattered Sun daily's done on Wranngar today and also did Gaining the Advantage. The Shattered Sun daily's didn't take me long, there were not many people around so I was able to get through them pretty quick. For Gaining the Advantage I went to Razorthorn Trail on the road between Terokkar Forest and Hellfire Peninsula and killed Ravagers for skinning. That didn't take long at all, the Mana Remnants we dropping pretty good, around 50%, and I got some Ravager meat out of it too. I made about 115 gold doing the Shattered Sun daily's after repairs and Gaining the Advantage pays 16g39s and a Major Rejuvenation Potion.

I did the daily fishing on both Wranngar and Gomorra today. It was Felblood Fillet. For that I headed over to Shadowmoon Valley to my spot (40,59) by Wildhammer Stronghold. I got one in 4 casts on Wranngar and the first cast on Gomorra. When I turned that in to Old Man Barlo (40,59) at Silmyr Lake in Terokkar Forest for my Bag of Fishing Treasures Gomorra got 7g4s81c, 6 Sharpened Fish Hooks and a Giant Shark Tooth. Wranngar got 6g66s13c, 3 Elixirs of Water Walking and 3 pieces of Salvaged Scrap Metal. Nothing to exciting for either of them today but I am still looking forward to the good rewards.

The daily cooking today was Revenge is Tasty. I picked that up from The Rokk (61,15) in Shattrath and headed over to Skettis to kill a Monstrous Kaliri. I got the wing I needed on the first kill with Wranngar and the second kill on Gomorra. When I turned that in I picked Crate of Meat for my reward and got, on Wranngar, 12 pieces of Warped Flesh and a pair of Patchwork Gloves. Gomorra got 13 Chunks o' Basilisk and a pair of Patchwork Gloves. Nothing too exciting there but the meat will come in handy. They also got the 7g59s this quest pays.

0 comments:

Post a Comment