Sunday, October 5, 2008

Battlegrounds 10/4/08

The Alliance was having another bad day in the battlegrounds today. The only one we were really winning in today was EoS. I fought in 10 EoS on Wranngar for 7 wins and 3 losses. We had some good groups, some bad groups and some close battles. There was a lot of AFK again in this battleground which is unusual, I am not sure what is up with that. Warsong Gulch was the daily, I tried one of those, keeping in mind it is their holiday weekend, and then dropped it. People seemed to be there to farm kills which is stupid, you don't farm kills in WSG, you farm kills in AV. But the fact remains people were fighting right outside our base and not making it any farther. I tried to run the flag twice but had no flag support either time so I just gave up. I was in 2 battles in AB, one win and one loss. Both of those battles were really close and we either won or lost with less that 100 points difference between us. I also fought in 3 AV's, all losses. In 2 of the battles we took and held SHGY which is pretty much a guaranteed loss. In the third battle we were actually on Drek but the Horde got Vann first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment