Sunday, May 24, 2009

Fishing and Cooking 5/24/09

I only did the daily fishing and cooking again today. Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran had The Ghostfish for me today and Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome had Infused Mushroom Meatloaf.

I headed down into the sewers in search of Infused Mushrooms first, I figured I would get that one out of the way. I got all my Infused Mushrooms on Gomorra pretty quick but it took me a little longer on Wranngar. Eventually I had all I needed so I cooked them up with some Chilled Meat to get my meatloaf's. I delivered those to Orton Bennet upstairs at Curiosities and Moore in exchange for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag.

Gom's Small Spice Bag had 2 Northern Spices and 3 Old Spices in it while Wrann's had 4 Northern Spices in it. Neither of them made out well on this one today.

After that I headed over to Rivers Heart in Sholazar Basin to fish up the elusive Phantom Ghostfish. I flew to my spot right above and a little north west of the flight point and started fishing. Gom had a tough time today getting his, it took him 12 casts. Wrann got his on his 5th cast so he did a little better. You have to eat the Phantom Ghostfish as soon as you catch it or it will disappear. It only lasts one minute and it starts clocking as soon as you loot it. Eating it gives you the same effect Frodo got in the Lord of the Rings when he slipped on the ring. That lasts for 15 seconds I think.

I flew back to Dalaran to tell Marcia I knew the secret of The Ghostfish and she gave me a Bag of Fishing Treasures for my troubles.

Wrann's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 7g8s59c, a Glow Worm, a Diamond-tipped Cane and a Runic Mana Potion, not the best haul for him.

Gom's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 9g51s7c, a Glow Worm, 2 Worthless Pieces of Red Glass and 2 Deviate Fish in it.

It has been awhile since I got anything good from this daily so I am due. I am hoping to get Jeweled Fishing Pole and the pets this one has to offer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment