Sunday, May 24, 2009

Gomorra 5/23/09

I did the daily fishing and cooking on Wranngar and Gomorra tonight. The daily fishing from Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran was Dangerously Delicious again today (What a one to get stuck on) and the daily cooking from Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome was Convention at the Legerdemain.

I headed over to One More Glass the wine and cheese shop in Dalaran to get a jug of wine. It spawned pretty quick for both and all I had left to do was cook each of them some Northern Stew. Once I had all the mats I needed I delivered them to Arille Azuregaze, the bartender at The Legerdemain in exchange for 9g93s a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag.

Gom's Small Spice Bag had 3 Northern Spices and 5 Old Spices in it, not the best return for him. Wrann's Small Spice Bag had 2 Northern Spices in it, as usual he got screwed.

I headed off to Wintergrasp next to catch some Terrorfish for Dangerously Delicious. There was one Rogue there that was trying to cause trouble but he gave up after a few deaths. I got the 10 Terrorfish I needed on both pretty quick and was on my way back to Dalaran to turn them in to Marcia Chase in exchange for a couple Bags of Fishing Treasures.

Wrann's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 10g8s86c, 3 Elixirs of Water Walking and 3 pieces of Worthless Green Glass. Just to give you an idea how worhtless they really are I sold all three of them to the vendor for 15 copper. Gom's Bag of Fishing Treausres had 7g26s19c, 5 Pygmy Oil and 2 pieces of Worthless Red Glass which, as we already know, are pretty worthless. Really not a great return on any of these daily's today.

5/24 A.M. - I did my daily's for The Sons of Hodir on Gomorra this morning. I did Blowing Hodir's Horn, Hot and Cold, Polishing the Helm, Spy Hunter and Feeding Arngrim. Those didn't take me very long and I made some decent gold off them which I sent to my banker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment