Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Northrend Cooking and Fishing 6/3/09

The daily cooking from Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome was Convention at the Legerdemain today. This is a quick and easy one.

I headed over to One More Glass, the wine and cheese shop down the road from Krasus' Landing. It took me a couple minutes to get my jug of wine on Gomorra but Wranngar got his right away.

All I had to do after that was cook up 4 Northern Stew for each from the Chilled Meat I keep on hand in the guild bank. I turned them in to Arille Azuregaze, the bartender at The Legerdemain in exchange for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag.

Gom's Small Spice Bag had 2 Northern Spices in it, he got screwed today but at least it wasn't Cheese for Glowergold.

Wrann's Small Spice Bag had 5 Northern Spices in it, he made out a little better.

The daily fishing I picked up from Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran was Blood Is Thicker today. This is another easy one although there is some travel time.

I took the flight path over to Unu'pe in Borean Tundra then flew inland to kill a Marsh Caribou so I could get covered in blood and gore. Once I had that accomplished I flew back to the shore and ran into the water making a Blood Pool where the blood and gore got washed off me.

I fished the Blood Pool for Bloodtooth Frenzy until I had 5. That went pretty quick as I already had 2 in my inventory. It took me one cast to get the other 3 I needed and I was on my way back to Dalaran to hand them in to Marcia for a Bag of Fishing Treasures.

Gom's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 8g51s38c, 2 Elixirs of Water Walking, 2 Crafted Stars and 3 Deviate Fish. Not a great haul but not too bad.

Wrann's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 8g41s7c, 4 Pygmy Oil and a Stuffed Shark Head which I only got 1g75s from a vendor for.

Going to do some battlegrounds next :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment