Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Northrend Daily's 6/3/09

I did all my Northrend Daily's on both Wranngar and Gomorra tonight.

I did my daily's for The Sons of Hodir first. Wrann stopped off on his way there to pick up and do Overstock. Overstock is a really simple daily that only takes a couple minutes, causes no equipment damage and pays 12g96s. I try to do it every day.

I did the 5 daily's I usually do for them, Blowing Hodir's Horn, Hot and Cold, Polishing the Helm, Spy Hunter and Feeding Arngrim. These really don't take me very long, about a half hour on each toon, and they pay pretty well, 13g23s each.

After that I did my daily's for the Knights of the Ebon Blade. The one's I do for them are Leave Our Mark, Vile Like Fire!, Shoot 'Em Up, From Their Corpses, Rise!, No Fly Zone and Intelligence Gathering. More fast and easy quests, these also take me about a half hour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment