Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Convention at the Legerdemain and The Ghostfish 11/17/09

The daily cooking today was Convention at the Legerdemain again and the daily fishing was The Ghostfish for the 4th day in a row. I finally grabbed the fishing because I figured I would do some hunting while I was in Sholazar Basin, which I did.

This cooking daily has been eating up all my Chilled Meat, 4 pieces each time it comes up and it has come up a lot lately. Anyway I ran over to the bank and grabbed some Chilled Meat and cooked up my Northern Stew, then headed over to the wine and cheese shop to get a jug of wine. I found it in the same spot upstairs again so that was quick and easy. Once I had everything I ran over to see Arille Azuregaze, the bartender at The Legerdemain and exchanged it all for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 2 Northern Spices in it. Hardly worth using the Chilled Meat for this one today.

I took the flightpath to Sholazar Basin after that and got my Phantom Ghostfish on the second cast. I ate it and discovered the mystery then did some hunting. I was hunting the Croc's there for Chilled Meat. I had a pretty good drop rate, over 70% I would say. I got 32 pieces which gave me 2 full stacks in the bank including what I already had in there. I got a lot of Boran Leather there too. I headed back to see Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran and let her know the mystery was solved. Evidently she wasn't impressed because she gave me a Bag of Fishing Treasures with 8g13s77c, 4 Pygmy Oil and 4 Solid Gold Coins in it. Hardly worth the time to fly all the way over to Sholazar Basin for that.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment