Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Eye of the Storm - Daily Battleground 11/17/09

Eye of the Storm was my daily battleground again today, I did it on Wranngar. We won the first one I was in and that was pretty nice. We had a 3 cap going for the most part, a revolving 3 cap. We would lose one tower at the same time we were taking another. That kept the Horde busy and allowed us to win. The Horde didn't seem interested in the flag either, we had no competition there, they were just a bad group I guess.

I fought in 16 Alterac Valley battles after that. We weren't doing as well in there. We had 6 wins and 10 losses in the battles I was in. We won one battle on reinforcements, we called Ivus the Forest Lord and he was on a rampage. He was killing left and right, you could watch the resources count down like a second counter. The secret to Ivus is to keep him healed and buffed, otherwise they kill him pretty quick. Quite a few of our losses were due to people taking and holding SHGY. Some of it was just poor playing. We had a lot of AFK in all the battles we were in as usual but in a few of them people, other than myself, must have had the TuringTest AFK Reporter installed because it would report someone was AFK, then they would be marked, then they would be gone from the battleground. I got over 1,000 honorable kills again tonight. If I keep going at this rate I will have my 100,000 lifetime kills, and my "of the Alliance" title, before Christmas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment