Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Daily Cooking - Mustard Dogs 11/18/09

The daily cooking was Mustard Dogs! today and the daily fishing was The Ghostfish again for the 5th day in a row. Way to give some variety Blizzard..... I did the cooking and skipped the fishing. People were complaining about the daily heroic dungeon repeating again too.

The cooking had me running around Dalaran picking Wild Mustard. It didn't take me long to get the 4 I needed and I was off to the bank to grab some Rhino Meat to make the Rhino Dogs. When I had those cooked I combined them with the Wild Mustard to make a Mustard Dog Basket!. I took that to Archmage Pentarus (68,41) at Krasus' Landing and exchanged it for 9g93s, 2 Dalaran Cooking Awards and a Small Spice Bag with 3 Northern Spices, 5 Old Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award. A pretty good haul today.

I went fishing after that, but not for the daily, I went for Musselback Sculpin because I was running low on Poached Northern Sculpin. That is some good stuff, +80 Attack Power and +40 Stamina. I caught a little over 3 stacks, about 65, in 15 minutes or so. I go in Borean Tundra where the schools are. You get 3 or 4 from each school. I got some crates too, but nothing good came out of them. I have enough buff food to last me awhile now anyway.

I have been having a lot of people whisper me trying to sell me gold lately. Usually while I am in the battlegrounds, but then again I have been spending a lot of time in the battlegrounds lately. I have been getting 4 or 5 a day and you can't just right click on their name and report spam because they are whispering you and that is not an option. More Blizzard fail.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment