Monday, November 23, 2009

Daily Cooking - Convention at the Legerdemain 11/23/09

The daily cooking today was Convention at the Legerdemain. This one has been coming up a lot lately and it is eating up my supply of Chilled Meat pretty quick. I will have to go hunting again soon.

I picked this up then ran over to the bank and grabbed 4 Chilled Meat to make my Northern Stew. Once I had that I ran over to One More Glass, the wine and cheese shop there in Dalaran, and got a Jug of Wine. Today I found it behind the counter when you come in. I took that over to Arille Azuregaze, the bartender at The Legerdemain and exchanged it for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 3 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. Not too bad a haul today I guess. I don't know what I will use the rewards for but they are piling up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment