Monday, November 23, 2009

The Battle for the Isle of Conquest 11/23/09

I decided to spend some time fighting in the Isle of Conquest tonight to get more familiar with it. I haven't done a lot of battles in there yet, I have previously only fought in there when it was my daily, and want to learn more about it. I went in on Wranngar and we won the first 2 battles I was in and lost the last one. As in any battleground there were a lot of AFK in there. That problem just isn't going to go away or get any better I guess.

We won the 2 battles by breaching the Horde keep and killing the Horde General. I don't even know his name off hand but I will get that along with some screen shots of him. I was in on both of those kills. In the battle we lost the Horde breached our keep and killed our General. I was manning one of the cannons at the top of one of the towers in our keep for awhile tonight, that was a lot of fun. You use the cannons to lay down a wall of fire and also launch rockets at the siege equipment the Horde are bringing in to breach our keep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment