Monday, November 23, 2009

Cheese for Glowergold and Dangerously Delicious 11/22/09

The daily cooking today was Cheese for Glowergold, my least favorite daily cooking, and the daily fishing was Dangerously Delicious which can be exciting.

I did the cooking first as usual. I got 2 of the Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses at the Inn where I got the quest, 3 more at One More Glass, the wine and cheese shop, and the last one at The Legerdemain. I turned that in to Arille Azuregaze, the bartender at The Legerdemain in exchange for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 3 Northern Spices in it. Not a great haul today, but I have been burning through the Northern Spices lately cooking buff food for the battlegrounds so I can use all I can get.

I did the fishing after that. I took the flightpath to Wintergrasp and fished right there where you land. There were no Horde around today so it was pretty uneventful, unlike the last time I did this one. I got the 10 Terrorfish I needed in 37 casts, a few more than it usually takes me to get 10. I hearthed back and went to see Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran. She gave me a Bag of Fishing Treasures for my trouble. Today it had 10g57s40c, a Glow Worm, like I need more of those, and 2 Worthless Pieces of Green Glass. Not a great haul on this one either. There are some good rewards to still be had from this daily, I just wonder when the hell I'm going to get them lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment