Monday, November 23, 2009

The Battle for Wintergrasp 11/23/09

I fought in 2 Wintergrasp battles tonight on Wranngar, one win and one loss. In the one we won I got in at the start, actually a few minutes before the start, so I was there when it all started. We barely won that one but in the end we did.

In the second battle I was in, the one we lost, I got there about 1 minute before it ended. I really didn't have time to do much besides run around the courtyard and kill a couple people before it was all over. I didn't bother to stay around and kill Horde afterwards, that is only fun when you win.

I am really not familiar enough with Wintergrasp yet to start giving any kind of opinion on it but I have been doing all of them I can so I can learn more about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment