Sunday, November 8, 2009

Gomorra daily's 11/7/09

I decided to get back on and do the daily cooking and fishing on Gomorra. They were Convention at the Legerdemain for the cooking, a really easy one, and Monsterbelly Appetite for the fishing, another easy one. I hadn't been on Gom for awhile so I figured I would give him some time and make a little gold while I was at it. Both these quests only took me about 10 minutes.

I did the cooking first as usual. I grabbed 4 Chilled Meat from the guild bank and made my Northern Stew, then I headed over to One More Glass, the wine and cheese shop in Dalaran, for a Jug of Wine. I found the Jug of Wine as soon as I walked in the door so all I had to do then was run across the road and see Arille Azuregaze, the bartender at The Legerdemain. I gave him the stew and wine and he gave me 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 3 Northern Spices in it. Not a great haul.

I was off to Un'upe after that to catch a Bloated Monsterbelly. When I got to Un'upe I flew southeast to the icebergs out there and found a Monsterbelly school right off. I got my Bloated Monsterbelly on the 3rd cast which wasn't too bad. I got the Severed Arm out of it and headed back in to shore to take the flight path back to Dalaran so I could hand it in to Olisarra the Kind, (36,37) the Grand Master First Aid Trainer in the Magus Commerce Exchange. She is going to try to reunite the arm with the fisherman. Good luck. Anyway she gave me a Bag of Fishing Treasures for my trouble. When I opened it, it had 8g9s33c, 5 Pygmy Oil, 2 Pieces of Worthless Orange Glass and 3 Deviate Fish in it. Not a great haul on this one today either. There are still a lot of good rewards to be had from the daily fishing so I will keep plugging away at it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment