Sunday, November 8, 2009

Infused Mushroom Meatloaf and Dangerously Delicious 11/8/09

I got on Wranngar again and did my daily cooking and fishing. Today the cooking was Infused Mushroom Meatloaf and the fishing was Dangerously Delicious.

As usual I did the cooking first. I got my 4 Infused Mushrooms really fast, one right after the other. It seemed like no one was doing it. I ran over to the guild bank and grabbed 2 Chilled Meat to make my meatloaf. Once I had that cooked up I went to see Orton Bennet upstairs at Curiosities and Moore. I gave him his meatloaf and he gave me 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 4 Northern Spices, 3 Baby Spice and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. Not a bad haul today.

From there I was off to Wintergrasp to catch some Terrorfish for the daily fishing. It took me 28 casts to get the 10 Terrorfish I needed. That is a lot for this quest. Once I finally had the 10 I needed I headed back to see Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran to hand them in. She gave me a Bag of Fishing Treasures with 8g50s34c, 3 Pygmy Oil, a Battered Jungle Hat and 4 Deviate Fish. Enough with the Deviate Fish already, I got more than I ever wanted and that's with vendoring them for the past couple months. Not a great haul today on this one.

I am in the process of doing the daily battleground too. It is Call to Arms: Isle of Conquest today and the Alliance seem to be as clueless as ever in there. It is my first time in there so I really didn't know what was going on but I am pretty sure going AFK in the keep is not how we are going to win one. I will have a battleground post later. I am going to continue to try and win one. We are currently 3 losses and 0 wins.

0 comments:

Post a Comment