Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Convention at the Legerdemain - Daily Cooking 2/10/10

Today when I went to see Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, she gave me Convention at the Legerdemain for the 4th straight day in a row. So much for variety... I did this one on Wranngar, Gomorra and Brieanna today.

This one had me running over to the bank to hit my rapidly dwindling supply of Chilled Meat. It takes 4 pieces each, 12 a day. Once I had that I cooked up some Northern Stew right in the lobby of the bank. From there I was off to One More Glass, the wine and cheese shop in Dalaran, to get a Jug of wine. Once I had the wine and stew I delivered it to Arille Azuregaze, the bartender at The Legerdemain.

Today he gave Wranngar 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 4 Northern Spices and 4 Baby Spice in it. Not a bad haul for Wrann.

He gave Gomorra 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 4 Northern Spices and 4 Old Spices in it. Not a bad day for Gom either.

Brieanna got 4g40s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 4 Northern Spices in it. A pretty good day all the way around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment