Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Shattrath Daily Fishing - The One That Got Away 2/10/10

Today when Brieanna went to see Old Man Barlo, (40,59) at Silmyr Lake in Terokkar Forest, he gave her The One That Got Away for the daily fishing quest. This is a nice easy one that I hadn't done on her yet. I think there is only one left that I haven't done now, Bait Bandits.

This one had me heading over to Lake Sunspring (34,43) in Nagrand to catch the World's Largest Mudfish. I have my spot I go to and have always had good luck there on Wranngar and Gomorra, it worked out well for Brieanna today too. I got my Mudfish in 12 casts and was on my way back to Shattrath. Once I landed there I headed over to see Old Man Barlo and trade in my Mudfish for a Bag of Fishing Treasures. Today it contained 6g79s29c, 5 Sharpened Fish Hooks, which is good, I am getting a nice stockpile of those, and a Razor Sharp Fillet Knife which I sold to a vendor for 4g28s.

0 comments:

Post a Comment