Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Brieanna's Worg Pup 2/10/10

I went and got the quests Kibler's Exotic Pets and En-Ay-Es-Tee-Why tonight and got Brieanna her Worg Pup and a Smolderweb Hatchling. The thing I was really after though was the Worg Pup, I just got the Smoulderweb Hatchling because it was on the way.

I solo'd this at level 74. I wasn't sure if I could, it is a level 59 Dungeon, but I had no problem at all. It was the smoothest run I have had doing this to date and the first one where I didn't die and rez at the GY when it was over. Would have been quicker if I did die and rez at the GY instead of hearthing back to Dalaran and taking the portal to Ironforge then flying back to Burning Stepps to turn it in.

I went into the Dungeon and made my way to where the Worg Pups are. It is a bit of a ways in but I know the route by heart by now, this makes about a half dozen times I have gone in for one, either for me or to help someone else get one. I think the hardest part of the whole quest is getting past the spiders. There are a lot of them and they all come at you at once. Some are elite, some not. I picked up the eggs I needed for En-Ay-Es-Tee-Why at this point. I crept past things when I could and fought my way through when I couldn't. I finally made it to the room where the Worg Pups are. You need to target one, then right click on the empty Worg cage you got when you picked up the quest. You have to get pretty close for it to work. That will "capture" one. At that point all the other Worg Pups in the room along with Halycon an elite Worg attack you. This is the part where I usually die but today I got through it no problem, not even close. That left me standing there wonder what to do next lol. I hearthed back to Dalaran, took the portal to Ironforge, flew back to Burning Stepps and turned the quest in.

Both Wranngar and Gomorra already have these pets so now I have them on all 3. Personally I think it is the best pet in World of Warcraft, but that's just me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment