Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Daily Fishing - Monsterbelly Appetite 2/10/10

Today Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, had Monsterbelly Appetite for us again. This isn't getting old... I did it on Wranngar, Gomorra and Brieanna today.

This one had me taking the flight path to Un'upe then flying out to the icebergs and looking for a school of Deep Sea Monsterbelly to fish. I found a school on all of them, didn't have to just fish open water to get my Bloated Monsterbelly today. It only took 1 or 2 casts on each to get my Bloated Monsterbelly and I was hearthing back to Dalaran. Back in Dalaran I went to see Olisarra the Kind, (36,37) the Grand Master First Aid Trainer and trade in the Severed Arm, I got out of the Bloated Monsterbelly, for a Bag of Fishing Treasures.

Today Wranngar's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 10g9s7c, a Glow Worm, 5 Solid Gold Coins, 3 Deviate Fish and a Bone Fishing Pole. I had never even heard of the Bone Fishing Pole and here I get 2 in one week. Needless to say Wrann had a pretty good day of fishing.

Gomorra's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 9g31c, 4 Pygmy Oil, a Diamond-tipped Cane and 3 Deviate Fish. Not the best day of fishing Gom's ever had.

Brieanna's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 10g42s20c, 5 Pygmy Oil and 2 Crafted Stars, not a great day for her either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment