Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cheese for Glowergold - Daily Cooking 3/2/10

Today Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, had Cheese for Glowergold for Brieanna's daily cooking quest. This is a pretty easy one, personally I find the Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses hard to target but at least it doesn't use any of my mats.

This one had me running around Dalaran looking for Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses. You can find them in most the shops, inns, anywhere people may leave them laying around. I got 4 before I even left A Hero's Welcome today. I got the other 2 in One More Glass when I went to get the piece of Aged Dalaran Limburger this one calls for. Once I had all the ingredients I combined them on the platter, supplied when I picked up the quest, to make a wine and cheese platter.

I took the wine and cheese platter and delivered it to Ranid Glowergold (36,28) at the Leatherworkers in the Magus Commerce Exchange in exchange for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 4 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. Not a bad return on this one today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment