Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Daily Fishing - The Ghostfish 3/1/10

Today Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, sent Brieanna to Sholazar Basin to catch the elusive Ghostfish. The daily she gave her was The Ghostfish. This is another easy daily but not so quick, there is quite a bit of travel time involved.

As I said this had me heading to Sholazar Basin. I took the flight path out of Dalaran to Rivers Heart in Sholazar Basin, then flew up to my spot up top and a little northwest of the flight point. Once there I set right to fishing until I caught a Phantom Ghostfish. I ate that right away as it is on a timer that starts clocking as soon as you loot it, you have 60 seconds before it disappears. Eating the Phantom Ghostfish puts you into a state called Invisibility, it is kind of a surreal state, you would have to experience it to understand.

I hearthed back to Dalaran and went to tell Marcia that I had solved the mystery. She was pretty impressed and gave me a Bag of Fishing Treasures for my troubles. Today my Bag of Fishing Treasures had 7g2s6c, 3 Elixirs of Water Walking, a Velociraptor Skull, 4 Deviate Fish and 2 Runic Mana Potions. All pretty much junk except the Elixirs of Water Walking and the Runic Mana Potions. I do keep the Deviate Fish and make Savory Deviate Delight out of them too, I get 22-25 gold a stack for them on the auction house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment