Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Infused Mushroom Meatloaf - Daily Cooking 3/1/10

Today when Brieanna went to see Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, for the daily cooking, she got Infused Mushroom Meatloaf. This is a quick simple one that doesn't use too many of my mats.

This had me heading down into the sewers to pick Infused Mushrooms. The recipe calls for 4 and it didn't take me long at all to get them. Once again it seemed like no one else was doing while I was. I guess that is one of the benefits of living in the U.S. and being on an Oceanic server, everyone is sleeping while I am doing it. Once I had the 4 I needed I headed back up top and hit the bank for the 2 pieces of Chilled Meat I needed. I built a fire in the bank and cooked my meatloaf right there.

I took the meatloaf over and delivered it to Orton Bennet, upstairs at Curiosities and Moore in exchange for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag which today had 4 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. Not a bad haul today. I was able to get another recipe today too, that leaves only 6 or 7 of the Northrend recipes I don't have yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment