Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Brieonna - Level 38 Holy Priest

I have been working on my priest Brieonna lately and got her to level 38. I have been healing in dungeons, as well as questing, and that is going pretty well for the most part. I still get the occasional groups where the tank thinks they are better than they are and pull too much, or everyone thinks they are a tank, but not as often any more.

I have no problem bailing on those groups now. I bailed on a couple today in Scarlet Monastary Cathedral. In the last one the tank, who was a poorly geared Druid, pulled half the Cathedral. He really wasn't geared to take on more than 4 mobs at once. He pulled 15+ mobs. There is no use sticking around in a group like that because it will just keep failing, so I bailed. There was another group where I told the tank to slow down or he was going to wipe us. I told him I was out of mana so I was going to drink, then I was going to go back and loot all the stuff I didn't have time to loot because he was moving too fast. He told me not to worry about looting, it was all junk. I told him I was worried about it because I needed the cloth for First Aid. He decided to go ahead and pull another group while I was drinking so I bailed.

I am up to, and have completed the achievement for, Uldaman. I don't really like this one, too many corners for a tank that is in too much of a hurry to run around. I guess I will be stuck with this one for the next 4 or 5 random dungeons though. This one is pretty high for me so I get really good XP out of it.

Only 2 more levels and I can ride my Armored Brown Bear. I already have Reins of the Armored Brown Bear and am just waiting until level 40 so I can train 150 riding and ride it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment