Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Disarmed - Daily Fishing Quest 11/15/10

Today Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran had Disarmed for my daily fishing quest. I did this one on Brieonna, Gomorra and Brieanna.

This had me heading over to the water right outside the entrance to Violet Hold in Dalaran. There I need to fish up a Bloated eel. This one always takes me a while for some reason. It took me a lot of casts today to finally get the Bloated Eel and the Severed Arm that's inside it.

Once I had my Severed Arm in hand I headed to see Olisarra the Kind, (36,37) the Grand Master First Aid Trainer in the Magus Commerce Exchange in Dalaran. I traded her the Severed Arm for a Bag of Fishing Treasures.

Today Brieanna's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 8g16s35c, 2 Elixir of Water Walking, a New Age Painting signed by Marcia Chase that I sold to a vendor for 25 gold, and 2 Runic Mana Potions. Not a great haul for Brieanna today.

Brieonna's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 6g68s5c, 3 Elixirs of Water Walking and a Tower Key that I sold to a vendor for 16g66s66c. Nothing worth writing home about there either.

Gomorra's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 7g99s9c, 5 Pygmy Oil, a Diamond-tipped Cane and 2 Deviate Fish. Not a great day for Gom either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment