Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Jewel of the Sewers - Daily Fishing Quest 11/16/10

Today Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran had Jewel Of The Sewers for my daily fishing quest. I did this one on Brieonna, Gomorra and Brieanna.

This one had me heading down into the sewers below Dalaran to fish up a piece of Corroded Jewelry. I have my spot I go to in the Black Market where there is hardly ever anyone else fishing. I usually get my piece of Corroded Jewelry in 10 casts or less and today was no exception. When this quest first came out I tried fishing all over the place down there but only had luck in the Black Market. I know people catch it elsewhere down there but the Black Market works for me.

Once I had my piece of Corroded Jewelry in hand I headed back up top to see Marcia. I traded her the Corroded Jewelry for a Bag of Fishing Treasures.

Today Brieanna's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 10g70s67c, 3 Pygmy Oil and a piece of Worthless Red Glass. Not a great haul for Brieanna today.

Brieonna's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 6g60s68c, a Glow Worm, a piece of Worthless Green Glass and 3 Deviate Fish. Nothing worth writing home about there either.

Gomorra's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 10g41s57c, 2 Elixirs of Water Walking, 2 Solid Gold Coins and 4 Deviate Fish. Not a great day for Gom either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment